From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: admin@×××××××××××.org
Cc: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] [BG] Translations (was "Hi")
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:56:30
1 admin@×××××××××××.org wrote:
2 > Hi, my name is Dian Dimitrov. I started the [bg] translations. I
3 > checked the months and they are good. I am working on kde-config now.
4 > Right now I have a lot of free time that I can dedicate to translations.
5 > I am located in US. I am from Bulgaria. I am working a seasonal job (
6 > restaurant ) and the summer is coming, that means that I will have to
7 > start working a little bit more, I will still have time to do
8 > translations but most likely I will slow down a little. I just want to
9 > let you know in advance, that I will not give up , just slow down. I
10 > like when I start something to do it to the end. I really appriciate the
11 > opportunity that you gave me to help Gentoo. I am doing my best now and
12 > I will keep doing it. As soon as I am done with kde-config I will send
13 > it like usual.
14 > Thank you.
17 > Best
18 > regards
19 > 03/14/2009
20 > DIan Dimitrov
21
22 Hi Dian,
23
24 Thanks for your contributions and your feedback.
25 Just keep'em coming at your own pace.
28 Cheers,
29 --
30 / Xavier Neys
31 \_ Gentoo Documentation Project