From: Gianni Costanzi <gianni.costanzi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o, gentoo-doc@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Stage1/2 deprecation from Gentoo Handbook
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 01:31:26
1 The first time I've installed Gentoo I've started from Stage1 and following
2 step by step the handbook (and the Gentoo forum) I didn't have any problem..
3 Some of my friends, to which I suggested to use Gentoo, had some problems,
4 but because they didn't follow the handbook very well.. So, I think that
5 Stage1 and Stage2 are not really a problem, even for a Gentoo newbie. By the
6 way, this is just my opinion :)
7