From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:33:55
1 Jakob Buchgraber wrote:
2 > Ok. I'll translate the two files within the next few days. Would you be
3 > so kind as to create me an svn account?
4
5 Hi Jakob,
6 sorry, but we don't create SVN accounts. You can send your translation
7 by mail, the instructions are described in the first mail in this thread.
8
9 > As I'd also like to help writing and translating documentations in the future.
10
11 Nice to hear this. Make sure you read through various docs [1] to know
12 how exactly we work and what are the best ways to help us.
13
14 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/#doc_chap4
15
16 Cheers,