From: Jan Hendrik Grahl <jhgz1@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Call for translating php-upgrading.xml
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:56:28
On Thursday 23 February 2006 14:41, Marcelo Góes wrote:
> On 2/23/06, Jan Hendrik Grahl <jhgz1@×××.edu> wrote: > > Probably no german translation since we don't have anything else from > > /proj/ transalted yet. > > Care to explain why? It's just a matter of translating and committing it. > -- > Marcelo Góes > marcelogoes@×××××.com > vanquirius@g.o
I'd say because of priority. We do still have lots of things in /doc/ that aren't translated. If there is a really a need for that specific doc to be translated, sure, why not, but just how we would reference to the users where they find that one doc translated without everything else not. Seems tricky to me and not worth the effort considering limited manpower.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-doc] Call for translating php-upgrading.xml "Marcelo Góes" <vanquirius@g.o>