From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] svn vs cvs
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:07:25
* Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> [05/09/15 16:57 -0400]:
You name it. I currently rewrite the hook-scripts for a cvs-upgrade (1.12.12-version). It isn't that much pain, but it must be done :-/ Regards, Lars -- Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Developer and Release Engineer Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator Gentoo Foundation : Trustee