From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] [RFC] Marking unmaintained documents
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:20:15
On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 03:10:49PM +0200, Jan Kundrát wrote:
> Well, my aim was to prevent bugreports for docs that are "no longer > maintained" like articles and old Handbooks (but I got a bit confused > and probably thought that old HBs contain all sections without new > bugfixes which is not true).
If no-one would report bugs on unmaintained documents, we would never be able to fix them unless we totally relie on ourselves. Better would be to /do/ have multiple bugreports on it :) Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Gentoo Foundation Trustee | Gentoo Documentation Project Lead | Gentoo Council Member The Gentoo Project <<< >>>

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-doc] [RFC] Marking unmaintained documents "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>