From: Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] gorg on / debug variable in guidexml
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 19:07:16
On Tue, 25 May 2010 19:28:11 +0200
Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o> wrote:
> i was wondering how the setup on is weaving a value of debug > in. can anybody enlighten me?
It doesn't. That German site is screwed up in a couple of ways: 1. Its XSL is never up to date. This is the primary cause of issues. 2. It has extra XML files it should not have, such as debug.xml. Read through's guide.xsl, around line 59: debug is not set unless debug.xml exists in the root folder, which should never happen on <!-- Debug mode, when /debug.xml exists, should never be available on www.g.o --> <xsl:variable name="debug"> <xsl:if test="document('/debug.xml')/debug/@on='1'">1</xsl:if> </xsl:variable>