From: Anant Narayanan <anant@×××.in>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Hello Gentoo Doc!
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:12:27
Hi Everyone!

I'd like to introduce myself to the list. I'm Anant Narayanan, and I
worked with Gentoo during the summer as a student of the Summer of
Code. I wrote a web-application called "Beacon", which is an attempt
at creating a WYSIWYG editor for GuideXML documents.

Although Beacon is not production ready yet, there's a nice alpha
version available for you to preview at (click on the Beacon Public Service
link). For best results, I would suggest you to try and edit an
existing GuideXML document :)

I am working on making Beacon fully-functional as and when I have the
time. I would really appreciate any help in the endeavor, both
code-contributions and bug-reports are more than welcome :)

Also, I'd like to know what's top priority on gentoo-doc's task list
right now, in terms of help needed. I would love to contribute new
docs or fix existing ones!

- Anant
gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list