From: Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Dropping in to say hi!
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 06:05:06
1 On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:10:48 +0000
2 Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi guys
5 >
6 > I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've
7 > rejoined Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and
8 > hardened (those tin-foil hat folks).
9 >
10 > Of course, that means you'll notice a couple of updates on the
11 > documentation as well as me taking on a couple of bugs. I also
12 > added myself to the docs-team alias again.
13 >
14 > Wkr,
15 > Sven Vermeulen
18 Very glad to see you again, Sven! Thanks for rolling up your sleeves
19 and wading right into our fearsome stack of bugs.