From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Review of Documentation Policy
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 19:49:52
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 08:52:46AM +0000, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> Documentation developers are also developers, but they do not need to be an > ebuild-developer. If I look at the GDP current staffing, there are 8 > developers that are also ebuild developers (or infrastructure or another > function within Gentoo) and 11 developers on the documentation (and > translations) only. > > Requiring documentation developers to also take the ebuild and end quiz > would be overshooting, as that is not something they require.
Okay, I have a suggestion for the Gentoo Documentation Project Policy. The suggested document can be found at [1], the diff output at [2]. [1] [2] Feedback is, as always, very much appreciated. Joshua, especially from you (I definitely do not want to touch that guide without your blessing ;-) Wkr, Sven Vermeulen

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-doc] Review of Documentation Policy Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>