From: Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Review of Documentation Policy
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:36:49
1 On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) <
2 klondike@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > El 24/09/11 08:39, Sven Vermeulen escribió:
5 > > If we need a more objective metric to start with, I'd rather do it on
6 > > timeframe ("... sufficient document changes over a term of at least 4
7 > > months"), which holds twice then (first and second phase)
8 > It may be me but I'm still wondering why do you need an objective
9 > metric. Usually the project lead should be smart enough to know when to
10 > pull the rope and accept into the team a particular colaborator.
13 Checks and balances, my friend, checks and balances. I would be more
14 concerned about the lead _refusing_ the contrib or entry into the project of
15 a particular individual.
16
17 Cheerio
18 --