From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] 2006.1 Handbooks Status
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:54:25
Xavier Neys wrote:
> Josh Saddler wrote: >> Hello, gang! In the absence of fox2mike (who did some good behind the scenes >> stuff before he was called away by other things), release responsibilities were >> handed down to me, so I hope I did a good job? > > Yes, you did. > Thanks a lot for your work.
Funny, I never got Josh's email to which Xavier replied :) Josh, thanks a lot, you did just great. Apologies for having to call you in right after your marriage and thank you (and rane and the rest) who helped get things in shape. Regards, -- Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o> docs-team | devrel | GPG Key | 0xFDD0E345

Subject Author
[gentoo-doc] Re: 2006.1 Handbooks Status Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>