From: "Goran Mekić" <meka@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Wiki, Take #whatever
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:41:28
1 > So, I'd like to hear what you think. Should we have a wiki? Why or why
2 If you try to simplify things (suppose there's no spam, no obuse),
3 wiki could be a great pool of potetial official documentation. As I
4 see it, this is the greates value of wiki. "Just" pick good articles,
5 refine them and move them to official docs. As a person who never
6 administrated wiki, I have no clue how to secure it.
9 FreeB(eer)S(ex)D(rugs) are the real daemons