From: "José Luis Rivero (yoswink)" <yoswink@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] How are the docs written?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:21:45
Gunnar escribió:
> Hello. > I'm new on this list and I have a simple question, how is the docs written?
Docs are written in GuideXML format[1]
> Do you use any tools for generating the html
gorg can help you to generate the html. neysx used to have a guide about how to set it up and configure it.[2]
> or do you write it directly in > plain emacs/vi?
Use your favorite editor to edit/create gentoo docs, but ... - notepad.exe via wine give you 10 extra points - emacs used with only one hand, 15 extra points - the always good 'ed', 20 extra points Points can be transformed into polish beer, ask rane for more info. Bye! [1] [2] -- Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink@g.o> Gentoo/Doc