From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] [ Kudos]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:44:58
This is to all of you.

      Sven Vermeulen

----- Forwarded message from "C. Beamer" <cbeamer@×××××××××.net> -----

Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:49:53 -0500
From: "C. Beamer" <cbeamer@×××××××××.net>
To: swift@g.o
Subject: Kudos

I'm a reasonably new Gentoo *user* (September 2005).  I just wanted to
tell you how wonderful I think the Gentoo documentation is!  I don't
have a computer science background, although I have taken a basic Unix
course, but anything I've attempted to do has been painless when
following the related Gentoo document.

My latest accomplishment was upgrading to MySQL 4.1 and the
documentation for this was easy to follow.  It still amazes me that when
I do something in Gentoo, it just works ... I keep waiting for error
messages on an install and with rare exception the never come.  The
latter is because of the excellent developers, but the documentation
makes working with Gentoo very painless.

I just wanted to let you know how good I think the documentation is and
how much I appreciate the people involved in the documentation project.

Colleen Beamer

----- End forwarded message -----

  Gentoo Foundation Trustee          |
  Gentoo Documentation Project Lead  |