From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] 2007.1 Handbook mojo
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 20:17:14
1 Xavier Neys wrote:
2 > Templated hanbook idea? Did you mean the include idea like Josh guessed?
3 > If so, it's *almost* working on my home box (not the public one), but I still
4 > need to fix some anchors and the comparison of translations vs. originals
5 > When & whether it will make it to our guide.xsl is still not clear, but it
6 > would take plenty of time, motivation and testing before it ends up on
7 > www.g.o. I hope we'd be able to use a test web node, maybe bluejay of pheasant.
10 I love it when you talk dirty. :D
11
12 Seriously though, I'm thrilled that you've got it to where it is now;
13 I'd love to see it in place on our website. Who do we bug for access to
14 bluejay? Infra? Or www@ ?