From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Documentation/website in git?
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:18:03
В Вск, 19/09/2010 в 14:47 +0200, Tobias Heinlein пишет:
> Peter Volkov wrote, on 09/19/2010 01:37 PM: > > Yes, translators. And there was no discussion yet. Grand plan is to use > > transifex and everything more or less works (testing version is on > > > > transifex looks promising, but it uses gettext/.po files. How does that > work for our GuideXML stuff? Do you convert them manually?
This is done with customized xml2po script. For that you need to grab xml2po-gentoo from Azamat's overlay [1]. po files are semi-manually generated at the moment but it's possible to run cron for that. Makefile for transition is here [2]. [1] [2] BTW, all cookies should be sent to Azamat :) -- Peter.