From: Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-doc@g.o, trustees <trustees@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] [Fwd: gentoo] --- Translation question
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 16:27:59
1 Hi:
2
3 On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 11:57:07AM +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
4 > Documentation people --- I'm forwarding this to you as it a request for
5 > documentation in Spanins (espaƱol).
6
7 I'm not sure if Mario is referring to docs themselves or he really wants
8 the translation of system tools, desktop environment and such (probably
9 including portage).
10
11 Gentoo documentation is already available in Spanish. I will take care of
12 answering him in a private mail, pointing him to docs and localization
13 guide.
14
15 Thanks you.
18 Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink@g.o>