From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Important : 2006.0 Handbooks
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:45:27
1 Josh wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > There is none. Releng is keeping it tightly under wraps and only giving it out
6 > to their team, afaik. They're still pushing out new releases/subreleases, or at
7 > least did a day or so ago iirc. The only GLI releases available are those from
8 > back in November.
9 >
10 > You'd have to ask agaffney about procuring a copy. Right now, I've been doing
11 > most of the handbook against the current screenshots available on
12 > www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/installer/screenshots/ .
13
14 Ahhh OK. I should have known that. Sorry for the stupid question.
15 --
16 gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list