From: Jakob Buchgraber <jakob.buchgraber@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:14:46
1 Preston Cody wrote:
2 > Jakob: nope, no German version yet. Go for it :)
3 >
4 > On 2/22/07, Flammie Pirinen <flammie@g.o> wrote:
5 >> > According to robbat, the docs people should have access to svn.
6 >> > The translation files should go in
7 >> > /gli/branches/overhaul/src/fe/dialog/languages/
8 >>
9 >> I have a feeling I asked this before, but can't remember the answer, so
10 >> what name shall be used for translation files? *.fi.po for Finnish?
11 >
12 > The format should be a subdirectory for the language and then .po for
13 > the files.
14 > so for finnish it would be /languages/fi/gli-dialog.po
15 > I'm not certain of this, but once you've committed it i can play
16 > around and see which way it works out.
17 > Thanks again,
18 > -Codeman
19 Ok. I'll translate the two files within the next few days. Would you be
20 so kind as to create me an svn account? As I'd also like to help writing
21 and translating documentations in the future.
22
23 Cheers,
24 Jay
27 My system configuration (Gentoo Linux): http://www.linux-stats.org/index.php?c=userpage&sys=810