From: Jakob Buchgraber <jakob.buchgraber@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:14:46
Preston Cody wrote:
> Jakob: nope, no German version yet. Go for it :) > > On 2/22/07, Flammie Pirinen <flammie@g.o> wrote: >> > According to robbat, the docs people should have access to svn. >> > The translation files should go in >> > /gli/branches/overhaul/src/fe/dialog/languages/ >> >> I have a feeling I asked this before, but can't remember the answer, so >> what name shall be used for translation files? *.fi.po for Finnish? > > The format should be a subdirectory for the language and then .po for > the files. > so for finnish it would be /languages/fi/gli-dialog.po > I'm not certain of this, but once you've committed it i can play > around and see which way it works out. > Thanks again, > -Codeman
Ok. I'll translate the two files within the next few days. Would you be so kind as to create me an svn account? As I'd also like to help writing and translating documentations in the future. Cheers, Jay -- My system configuration (Gentoo Linux): Registered Linux User #373457 -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list