From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Wiki, Take #whatever
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:30:28
1 Peter Volkov wrote:
2 > Seeing how many users are weeping for gentoo-wiki.com's content (its
3 > database was lost) I'm sure that gentoo must have own wiki.
4
5 Its DB, not its content.
6
7 > В Втр, 11/11/2008 в 01:16 -0800, Josh Saddler пишет:
8 >> it's been quite awhile since the last time we (the GDP) talked
9 >> it over. Given our current issues of manpower and time (see
10 >> archives.gentoo.org for commit totals), perhaps a wiki could solve some
11 >> issues?
12 >
13 > I think wiki should never be associated with GDP project. It's a
14
15 Agreed, this discussion should be happening here.
18 Wkr,
19 --
20 / Xavier Neys
21 \_ Gentoo Documentation Project