From: Davide Cendron <scen@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o, gentoo-docs-it@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-docs-it] Re: [gentoo-doc] Step down
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:23:14
1 Il Friday 22 June 2007 20:48:52 Marco Mascherpa ha scritto:
2 > Beloved Gentooists,
3 >
4 > almost five years have passed since I started contributing to the italian
5 > Gentoo documentation as a translator. It's been a wonderful period of my
6 > life and I'm glad I gave back as much as I could to this wonderful
7 > community.
8 >
9 > Now my life has changed dramatically and it's going to change again very
10 > soon. I have to face I don't have the time I had once to keep up with all
11 > the activities that my role would require. Which was difficult to
12 > understand for myself in the first place. But at the moment other
13 > challenges await me somewhere else and I don't want to end up doing
14 > multiple things without being able to accomplish anyone of them properly.
15 >
16 > Davide Cendron, the italian follow-up translator, is a wonderful guy, he's
17 > been very active in the past few months and he's a perfect candidate to
18 > take my place from now on and lead the italian traslators to efficiency and
19 > quality in translations as he's done so far since he joined our team.
20 >
21 > I wish you all the best and thank you for everything you taught me during
22 > these years. Working with you all and being part of such a great group of
23 > people has been one of the most important experiences in my life.
24 >
25 > Have a great life and seek happyness!
26 >
27 > p.s. anyone would like to keep in touch with me, please ask me for my
28 > personal email before this one gets wiped out :)
29
30 Hi Marco, this news displease me very much :(
31
32 Thank you too, it has been an honour and a pleasure work with you, first as
33 contributor and in the last months as follow-up :)
34
35 I wish you too every best thing possible, and i hope that you will find some
36 spare time in the future to return in Gentoo's great family 8)
37
38 Bye ^_^
41 Davide Cendron
42