From: Marco Mascherpa <m.mascherpa@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-docs-it@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-docs-it] Step down
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:49:20
Beloved Gentooists,

almost five years have passed since I started contributing to the italian
Gentoo documentation as a translator. It's been a wonderful period of my life
and I'm glad I gave back as much as I could to this wonderful community.

Now my life has changed dramatically and it's going to change again very soon.
I have to face I don't have the time I had once to keep up with all the
activities that my role would require. Which was difficult to understand for
myself in the first place. But at the moment other challenges await me
somewhere else and I don't want to end up doing multiple things without being
able to accomplish anyone of them properly.

Davide Cendron, the italian follow-up translator, is a wonderful guy, he's
been very active in the past few months and he's a perfect candidate to take
my place from now on and lead the italian traslators to efficiency and
quality in translations as he's done so far since he joined our team.

I wish you all the best and thank you for everything you taught me during
these years. Working with you all and being part of such a great group of
people has been one of the most important experiences in my life.

Have a great life and seek happyness!

p.s. anyone would like to keep in touch with me, please ask me for my personal
email before this one gets wiped out :)

--
Marco Mascherpa

Gentoo Documentation Project