From: Jon Saints <saintsjd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] busybox switch_root: not rootfs
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:06:08
1 Thanks for the tip. I run from /init and things seem
2 to be working (although i get an nfs error now... this
3 is a different issue I think).
4
5 I also needed to put the command "exec" infront of my
6 switch_root command:
7
8 In other words, putting the following line in my /init
9 file seems to have solved the problem:
10
11 exec switch_root /tmp/nfsroot /sbin/init
12
13 Thanks,
14 Jon
15