From: Natanael Copa <mlists@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] porting runscript to embedded
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:46:40
1 Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
2
3 >On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 12:00 +0200, Natanael Copa wrote:
6 >>So far the only problem seems to be that some init.d scripts use
7 >>"killall /path/to/binary" instead of "killall binary". Specifying the
8 >>path does not work with busybox killall.
12 >You could specify an sh-wrapper for killall that strips the path (until
13 >this is fixed in the affected init scripts):
17 The question is if it should be "fixed" or if that is the way it is
18 supposed to be.
19
20 >killall() {
21 > /usr/sbin/killall `basename $1`
22 >}
26 A wrapper... ofcourse!
27
28 >Completely untested, btw :)
32 Yes, it should be /bin/killall when we talk about busybox, but I got the
33 idea.
34 I really liked this. Thank you very much! :)
35 --
36 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list