From: Shashidhara RaoB <shashi_brao@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Xserver problems
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:18:58
1 Hi
2
3 I have an embeddde gentoo box running on an target x86 hardware with busybox
4 and uclibc as the main packages on it.
5 I went on with the getting X server up on the same target.On configuring the
6 X server on the target machine i am getting the following errors
9 Unable to open vt 7
10
11 xf860OpenConsole: Cannot open virtual console 7
12
13 Can anyone help me out with this and also can u specify any document on
14 getting X server up on uclibc based platform.
15
16 regards
17 Shashi
18
20 Who will win Bollywood’s most coveted IIFA awards? You decide! Cast your
21 vote! http://server1.msn.co.in/sp06/IIFA2006/static/weekend.asp
24 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list