From: David Somers <dsomers@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] eBOX
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:43:35
1 On Thursday 18 August 2005 09:39, Bob Dunlop wrote:
2 > On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 02:20:35AM +0200, pepone pepone wrote:
3 > > I think that david is talking about this product is s based on VIA
4 > > EDEN-N CPU 800 Mhz
5 > > http://www.dsl-ltd.co.uk/products/eboxIII.htm
6
7 Yes, that's what I'm talking about.
8
9 > > On 8/18/05, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
10 > > > On Wednesday 17 August 2005 10:31 am, David Somers wrote:
11 > > > > Has anybody managed to get gentoo working on the eBOX-II or eBOX-III
12 > > > > devices?
13 >
14 > VIA EDEN-N in a PC like config which the rest of the chipset suggests
15 > should just work. Installed/run "standard" gentoo on similar configed
16 > MBs ie mini-ITX and lesser systems like the Geode CPU.
17
18 I guessed it would work, based on its chipset, but I thought it best to
19 confirm before I go through all the hassle of importing a few units to play
20 with :-)
21
22 Cheers,
23