From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Heath Holcomb <liquidcable@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Modular Xorg with embedded Gentoo
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:35:47
On Friday 27 January 2006 09:13, Heath Holcomb wrote:
> I tried to compile the new modular xorg last night, and everything went OK. > I thought there might be problems compiling against uClibc, but there were > none.
i'm using modular X on a SuperH env, so i know the basics work :) only trouble ive noted so far is with GLX and i posted a thread not too long ago about it ... and i'm not sure if it's a SuperH specific issue as gdb does not work natively for me to test :/ hopefully when i get my new arm/loft box running this next week i can try with that env -mike -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list