From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Heath Holcomb <liquidcable@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Modular Xorg with embedded Gentoo
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:35:47
1 On Friday 27 January 2006 09:13, Heath Holcomb wrote:
2 > I tried to compile the new modular xorg last night, and everything went OK.
3 > I thought there might be problems compiling against uClibc, but there were
4 > none.
5
6 i'm using modular X on a SuperH env, so i know the basics work :)
7
8 only trouble ive noted so far is with GLX and i posted a thread not too long
9 ago about it ... and i'm not sure if it's a SuperH specific issue as gdb does
10 not work natively for me to test :/
11
12 hopefully when i get my new arm/loft box running this next week i can try with
13 that env
14 -mike
15 --
16 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list