From: Wolfgang Meyerle <rotlicht@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev mipsel toolchain compile problems
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:25:56
1 Hello,
2
3 does anybody of you know why gcc fails in emerging gcc stage 2 in mipsel
4 toolchain. I tried to emerge this with the
5
6 crossdev --target mipsel-linux-uclibc
7
8 and I always get the strange error message from gcc, specially from
9 libstdc++ which seems to be included in gcc,
10
11 I really need this toolchain as I'm currently developing a port knocker
12 daemon which should run on my linksys router. I use libpcap for this
13 purposes.
14
15 How can I include libpcap in this toolchain if it would compile?
16 There must be a way of including software witout too much configuration
17 stuff...
18
19 Thanks for your attention, perhaps you can help me out of this mess
20
21 Wolfgang Meyerle
24 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list