Heads up for the brave, I just committed crossdev-0.4 to portage cvs, so
it should be available on a local rsync mirror shortly. Changes are
such are documented below. If anyone encounters issues or errors, let
me know via reply to this or a bug on bugs.gentoo.org.
Thanks go to SpanKY and Evert for some patches which added alot of new
(30 Jan 2004)
- Support to specify specific versions of toolchains on the
Thanks goto Evert (evert.alpha@××××××.nl) for this
patch (also fixed some bugs).
- Added support to use Portage's "Sandbox" to avoid damaging
- Replaced all "import portage ..." lines with portageq calls.
- Crossdev doesn't sleep if in pretend mode.
- Major Cleanups to crossdev-status to use arrays more efficiently.
Thanks goto SpanKY (email@example.com) for these patches
- Added 'sh' listing to crossdev-status
- crossdev should error out properly if a command returns an
error (most commands anyways...)
- Added a function to trap Ctrl+C
- Various minor code cleanups
"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list