From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev and FEATURES="test"
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:13:32
1 On Tuesday 26 June 2007, Philipp Riegger wrote:
2 > On 26.06.2007, at 17:11, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > >> I use FEATURES="test" on my gentoo box, which usually breaks crossdev
4 > >> builds (since test suites for ppc64 or whatever do usually not run on
5 > >> x86). Should crossdev disable this flag in the crossdev script?
6 > >
7 > > you can do toolchain tests for cross-compilers since you're testing
8 > > code
9 > > generation, not runtime
10 >
11 > Oh, yes, you're right, i mixed something up there.
12
13 probably libc ebuilds should be tweaked to skip src_test()
14
15 > Are test errors with crossdev worth a bug report?
16
17 not really ... we should work on getting native failures under control
18 first ;)
19 -mike