From: "David F. Newman" <dnewman@××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] x86 Embedded howto - Gentooized html page
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 18:20:55
1 On Sunday 02 October 2005 22:42, Heath Holcomb wrote:
2 > I've created a Gentooized page based on the "Documentation Development Tips
3 > & Tricks" at http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/doc-tipsntricks.xml
4 >
5 > Direct link
6 > http://www.bulah.com/embedded-guide.html
7 >
8 > It's based on v0.08, v0.09 is in the works. I'm also looking to getting an
9 > ARM (xscale) board and setting up a cross dev, and of course creating a
10 > how-to based on the ARM like I've done for the x86.
13 I followed these instructions and it works up to the point where I configure
14 the kernel. make menuconfig dies with libintl.h not found. I looked outside
15 of the chrooted build directory and it looks like it is part of glibc. So
16 how does make menuconfig work with uclibc?
17
18 Thanks.
19
20 -Dave N.