From: "David F. Newman" <dnewman@××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] x86 Embedded howto - Gentooized html page
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 18:20:55
On Sunday 02 October 2005 22:42, Heath Holcomb wrote:
> I've created a Gentooized page based on the "Documentation Development Tips > & Tricks" at > > Direct link > > > It's based on v0.08, v0.09 is in the works. I'm also looking to getting an > ARM (xscale) board and setting up a cross dev, and of course creating a > how-to based on the ARM like I've done for the x86. >
I followed these instructions and it works up to the point where I configure the kernel. make menuconfig dies with libintl.h not found. I looked outside of the chrooted build directory and it looks like it is part of glibc. So how does make menuconfig work with uclibc? Thanks. -Dave N. -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-embedded] x86 Embedded howto - Gentooized html page "Marius Schäfer" <mschaefer@×××××××.de>