From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Embedded Gentoo Mail List <gentoo-embedded@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] project page moved
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:59:44
1 On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 05:07, Juan Jesus Prieto wrote:
2 > Hi Chris,
3 >
4 > El Jue 13 Nov 2003 16:43, Chris PeBenito escribió:
5 > > Ok, the project page as finally found a home on the main webservers. I
6 > > added a little bit, so take a peek if you haven't looked at it lately.
7 > >
8 > > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/
9 >
10 > I am interesting in the spanish translation. I have some experience
11 > (http://www.gentoo.org/doc/es/distcc.xml) and I want to begin doing something
12 > usefull in this project.
13 >
14 > In another way, I am interesting in SBC system subproject (I work usually
15 > over SBC+Via-EDEN with gentoo and it works fine ;-)).
18 Great,
19 As of now that the place where most of our brainstorming is going on is
20 on IRC. Please feel free to join #gentoo-embedded on irc.gentoo.org
21 and share your idea's and approaches.
24 > Regards
25 --
26 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
27 Gentoo Linux Developer