From: Carmelo Pintaudi <carmelo.pintaudi@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Zydas zd1211 drivers on MIPS and kernel 2.4
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:18:31
1 Hi,
2 I am trying for use the Zydas usb wifi key on a MIPS board with special
3 dedicate kernel 2.4. I had the module compiled after some CFLAGS opportune
4 change. But now module seem to be possessed of evil.
5 The module creates the interface eth1 with some debug error in dmesg about
6 some kind of "read failure" (unfortunately now I have not the exact debug
7 message). Once eth1 was created I made "ifconfig eth1 up && iwconfig eth1
8 mode essid". At this point module hangs up the handling of the device and
9 this become unregistered device and disappears from "ifconfig -a".
10 Please, If someone had the same problem let me know. Also if someone has the
11 module working on ker2.4/MIPS could be a useful information.
12 GoodBye.
13 --
14 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list