From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: david@×××××××××.com
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] busybox default Config.h
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:50:14
Are you talking about the arch or ~arch busybox here? I assume just

I've done a fair amount of work recently on the _preX stuff in portage
and pretty much have enabled every feature known to build. If it's not
enabled then it means I could not get it to build. But a few of it's
options are controlled already via USE flags.

I'd personally rather not even bother with the arch busybox if you/we
can help it. There just has been so many bugs worked out in the _preX
series and they are using _pre5 for the livecd's that are about to be
released within gentoo but with an added crypto patch

-- Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> Gentoo Linux Developer