From: David Relson <relson@×××××××××××××.com>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] msp4300 toolchain
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 21:07:00
On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:06:57 -0500
Mike Frysinger wrote:

> On Tuesday 20 December 2011 14:38:20 Mike Frysinger wrote: > > someone has sent me a patch to crossdev to add msp4300 support. > > i'll let you know when i push a release with it. > > crossdev-20111221 should work. if it doesn't, file a bug. > -mike
Hi Mike, The msp430 toolchain generated is working very nicely for me and has been building msp430 executables for several days. With kernel config updates (to include CONFIG_USB_SERIAL, CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_TI, and CONFIG_USB_ACM), demo programs are running nicely on my TI Launchpad. Thank you for the crossdev update. Regards, David

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-embedded] msp4300 toolchain Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>