From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Steve McIntyre <steve.mcintyre@××××××.org>, ARM cross-distro collaboration <cross-distro@××××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:37:05
On Tuesday, August 09, 2011 14:15:34 Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Following on from the founding of the cross-distro ARM mailing list, > I'd like to propose an ARM summit at this year's Linux Plumbers > conference [1]. I'm hoping for a slot on Thursday evening, but this > remains to be confirmed at this point. > > We had some lively discussion about the state of ARM Linux distros at > the Linaro Connect [2] event in Cambridge last week. It rapidly became > clear that some of the topics we discussed deserve a wider audience, > so we're suggesting a meetup at Plumbers for that bigger > discussion. The initial proposed agenda is:
i guess i'll be there to help represent the Gentoo/Chrome OS side :) there any other Gentoo peeps in the SF area ? -mike

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-embedded] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011 solar <solar@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-embedded] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011 John Poole <jlpoole56@×××××.com>
Re: [gentoo-embedded] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011 Tim Harder <radhermit@g.o>