From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP and DOM
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:07:58
Robin Bonin wrote:
> I tried installing gnap on a hard drive, and it works. when I run the > exact same command to install it on the DOM I get the blank screen w/ > flashing cursor. Any thoughts other than using partition magick or > something the copy the data from the workign hard drve to the DOM? I > have several variations I need to create that will take some time.
I must admin I did not test DOMs (wish I had one), I assumed they would work like a hard drive would... So there may be something wrong in the commands used by the gnap_overlay script. Like others said, you can try downgrading syslinux to 2.13, because my CF tests failed (while my HD tests were still working) until I did that. If you manage to get it working, please let us know how you did it ! -- Thierry Carrez (Koon) -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list