From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: jwsacksteder@××××××××××××.com, Roland Philippsen <roland.philippsen@××××.ch>
Cc: Embedded Gentoo Mail List <gentoo-embedded@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] status of project
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 12:06:19
On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 09:38, jwsacksteder@××××××××××××.com wrote:
> I have been unable to locate a page describing the current status of the > embedded project. If someone can point me to that, my questions may > unnecessary.
The the Embedded project is a subproject of the base-system top level project. However, the base-system project doesn't have a project page yet, so there is no direct link to the project page yet. Right now we're not far enough along to have any offerings. Right now the majority of the work is on the cross compiler creation script crossdev (sys-devel/crossdev), and the uClibc toolchain. Other stuff that needs work right now is creation of a baselayout-lite, and we also want to make sure we can set up an appropriate portage environment for all this, too. -- Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o> Developer, Hardened Gentoo Linux Embedded Gentoo Linux Public Key: Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243