From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] install profile
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 00:51:28
1 On Saturday 06 November 2004 05:57 pm, Kadmos wrote:
2 > I am attempting to compile gentoo-embedded (on a x86) but I am not sure
3 > what my profile should be. In /usr/portage/profiles/ there are a couple
4 > of options which I think might be appropriate, those being "embedded"
5 > and "uclibc". Any ideas?
6
7 mmm all x86 stages have the profile link already set for you ...
8
9 but the answer is that it should be set to 'profiles/uclibc/x86'
10
11 > I am also of the belief that I need "uclibc" in the USE flags?
12
13 profiles takes care of that
14
15 > Is there anthing else that needs to be changed from the default install?
16
17 not really ...
18 -mike
21 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list