From: Manuel Lauss <manuel.lauss@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] MIPS32 Rootfs
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:05:39
1 Hi,
2
3 On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 3:17 PM, wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 > Do you have a listing of 32 bit mips dev boards your
5 > codebase works with?
6
7 It should work on any little-endian MIPS32 core. As I explained in the
8 original posting, my target systems are the "Alchemy" line which are
9 FPU-less MIPS32r1 cores. The whole system is built with a softfloat
10 toolchain to avoid the in-kernel CP1 emulator (which is sloooow).
11
12 I'll keep updating it; so if you need any other apps or use flags set then
13 I'll he be more than happy to provide them (I let a few boards compile stuff
14 overnight as a stability test).
15
16 Thanks,
17 Manuel Lauss