From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP extensions
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:07:08
Hi Petr,

On Monday 23 October 2006 09:00, Petr Podrabsky wrote:
> How I can solve this portage problem?
When using portage overlays the original packages are not removed, so if the package is both in the overlay and in the snapshot your resulting package directory will contain both the contents from the snapshot and the content from the overlay. If all the files from the snapshot are not in the overlay the generated Manifest file will be invalid as some files from the snapshot will remain. To workaround this you have to copy the contents of the portage snapshot to your overlay and do an ebuild packagename digest. That wasn't too clear but I hope it helps otherwise just ask again.
> Is there any problem I use for GNAP nearly latest portage snapshot > (portage-20061006.tar.bz2 = ~37MB) ? > Should I use some "better" and smaller portage for GNAP? > Where should I find „better" portage snapshot (not big like 37MB) > where hostap-driver, hostap-utils,quagga are included? > > Can I do gnap_make –t all with latest portage like this: > gnap_make –t all –p portage-20061017.tar.bz2
You should be able to do that. This also solves the overlay problems above. -- Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen (Jaervosz) -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP extensions Petr Podrabsky <petrpo@×××××.com>