From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Andrew Udvare <audvare@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GCC/LLVM-GCC targeting Darwin/OS X/iOS
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:12:22
On Wednesday 07 September 2011 02:40:05 Andrew Udvare wrote:
> Most sources come from just like the > sys-devel/binutils-apple and sys-devel/gcc-apple packages. The version > of cctools in the project is patched heavily (mainly due to missing > headers, which we can distribute). One source is derived from > iphone-dev's version of odcctools, but only for one part of it (ld64). > It is not the same and needed fixing to compile with GCC 4.5.3. I plan > to fix the up-to-date ld64 regardless.
so you have more ebuilds to add to the tree ? or something else ?
> I'd like to reach the point of being able to type (perhaps with > prerequisite work done by me like copying the SDK) `crossdev -t > arm-apple-darwin` and `crossdev -t arm-apple-darwinX` (where X is 9, > 10, 11).
i think i'm going to have to open up crossdev to sucking down from overlays via layman. there's an open request for better msp430 support, and that requires hacks to some packages. -mike

Subject Author
[gentoo-embedded] Re: GCC/LLVM-GCC targeting Darwin/OS X/iOS Andrew Udvare <audvare@×××××.com>