From: Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] EABI, softfloat, etc...
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:13:45
1 I looked at the ffmpeg code once for an arm app I was building, and
2 ended up doing everything independently by hand, but it was not nearly
3 as fast as I was hoping.
4
5 The ffmpeg code is intimidating to say the least!
6
7 That would be a huge benefit for people if you can port it to the arm w/
8 optimizations for various VPA's and so on.
9
10 Good luck :)
11
12 ~/Chris