From: elmar bucher <elmbeech@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gentoo installation on openmoko freerunner
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:05:17
1 Hi Peter and Andrej,
2
3 It did not help. I get the same errors, using the reslov.conf file
4 from the desktop in the shr and gentoo environment on the phone.
5
6 Have a good night, all of you, Elmar
9 On 15 June 2011 00:41, elmar bucher <elmbeech@×××××.com> wrote:
10 > Hi Peter,
11 >
12 > Thank you as well for the fast reply.
13 > I guess you have seen my longer answer to Andrej.
14 > Your answer make me optimistic to use the DNS names server information
15 > that works on my desktop in my phone.
16 > lets see what happens...
17 >
18 > So long, Elmar