From: Vladimir Pouzanov <farcaller@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] portage and scratchbox
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:06:25
1 On Friday 28 September 2007 08:27:17 Pal Szasz wrote:
2 > And one more question: I was thinking that I build the apps using
3 > portage, however to create actually the rootfs and maintaining the
4 > packages I would use a binary package manager. Is there a script to make
5 > binary packages from all of the installed packages? And maybe a "light"
6 > versions of portage which install binary packages only (which we could
7 > deploy on the target)?
8
9 There is qmerge from portage-utils. You can try it, however it is rather buggy
10 thing.
13 Sincerely,
14 Vladimir "Farcaller" Pouzanov Hack&Dev Team
15 PGP/GPG: 0x3A40FF29 <http://hackndev.com>
16 Fingerprint: FA36 877A 2DC3 B56F CAB5 7DB3 4C97 A596 3A40 FF299