From: KIMURA Masaru / hiyuh <kimura@××××××××××××.jp>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] new ARM920T based computer design (EP9315)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:23:22
On 20:42 Fri 27 Jan     , Heath Holcomb wrote:
> The specific part is Cirrus Logic EP9315, it's an ARM920T based chip. It has > the SDRAM interface, flash interface (NOR), MAC (not PHY), and an MMU.
> Any advice on this chip or any ARM would be nice. I plan on use embedded > Gentoo as the base of our OS. The development board comes with CE 5.0 and > Linux (Debian based). There is a lot of unknowns (how does Linux fit onto > the NOR flash, what about the file system, etc...), so any help would be > appreciated if anyone has done this before.
Yeah, it's nice. I'm playing with other EP9315 SBC, too. (a.k.a Armadillo-9) Unfortunately, it has only Japanese web pages. But, this corporation published by some English PDF specification or so. BTW, GAO Engineering provides like that SBC. It's in "Enbedded Linux Boards" category in And then, as you know, "Unofficial Linux 2.6.x support for Cirrus EP93xx processors homepage" is.