From: Marcus Priesch <marcus@××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] need for a small form factor embedded linux device
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:45:10
1 Hi there,
2
3 how can i be sure to not get any answer to my mail ... i'm pretty sure
4 you guys fiddle around with lots of nifty stuff ...
5
6 it wasnt a html mail by mastake i sent, or was it ;)
7
8 ps: i write plain text mails for nearly 17 years now ... and i always
9 got it pointed out ... no need for at least one single html mail ... its
10 simply another ignorant non-standard idea from the "others" ... :O)
11
12 greets and thanks alot for listening ... and maybe someone can give me
13 some hints ...
14 marcus.
15