From: Stuart Longland <stuartl@×××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] musl stages for armv5
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 11:17:33
1 On 05/05/18 09:19, Stuart Longland wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I'm slowly pulling together a build of Gentoo/MUSL for ARMv5 machines.
5 > Right now I've cross-compiled a build environment using OpenADK, thrown
6 > that onto a Technologic Systems TS-7670, and let it rip.
7
8 Well, after months of grinding away at the problem, finally, I have some
9 stage tarballs. (and I thought my Qube II was slow!)
10
11 http://repo.longlandclan.id.au/gentoo/stages/musl/arm/
12
13 I have not, as yet, tried booting that stage tarball, and as I type this
14 it's still uploading. Soon as the DIGESTS file shows up, that'd be a
15 fair indication that the upload is complete.
16
17 I observe that Catalyst left behind a lock file in /, but I'm at the
18 point of "stuff it, this will do". I can clean that up in later runs (I
19 might see if QEMU is faster).
20
21 This weekend, I plan to pull the little TS-7670 off the DIN rail and
22 throw a SD card in there with this image on it, with a view of replacing
23 the Debian install it presently has on eMMC.
24
25 I provide this image on the off-chance people may be interested. It of
26 course, comes with minimal support if any.
27 --
28 Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)
29
30 I haven't lost my mind...
31 ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.