From: Stuart Longland <stuartl@×××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] musl stages for armv5
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 11:17:33
Well, after months of grinding away at the problem, finally, I have some stage tarballs. (and I thought my Qube II was slow!) http://repo.longlandclan.id.au/gentoo/stages/musl/arm/ I have not, as yet, tried booting that stage tarball, and as I type this it's still uploading. Soon as the DIGESTS file shows up, that'd be a fair indication that the upload is complete. I observe that Catalyst left behind a lock file in /, but I'm at the point of "stuff it, this will do". I can clean that up in later runs (I might see if QEMU is faster). This weekend, I plan to pull the little TS-7670 off the DIN rail and throw a SD card in there with this image on it, with a view of replacing the Debian install it presently has on eMMC. I provide this image on the off-chance people may be interested. It of course, comes with minimal support if any. -- Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL) I haven't lost my mind... ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.