From: Dennis Taylor <Dennis_T1@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] FAQ / How To?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:29:37
Having followed the other link to, which seems to be more up to
date, am still having problems.  At step 3 I get the following response.
clwsapp07 root # ROOT=/embedded_rootfs emerge -K uclibc
Calculating dependencies
!!! There are no packages available to satisfy: "uclibc"
!!! Either add a suitable binary package or compile from an ebuild.
I thought all the previous steps went OK.  Even some of the workarounds
seem to no longer be needed.  Any ideas?